Thursday, February 3, 2011

So, a random thought came to my mind about CD's. Believe me, I grew up in the cassette tape age, but my family and I were in a very strict church that did not allow us to listen to music(other than the approved christian crap). I was eight years old when we left that church, and nine when my mother bought me my first CD.

baby one more time 1999 Pictures, Images and Photos

BRITNEY SPEARS. Omgsh, I loved her. I was and still am a fan. Since you guys don't know me IRL, I don't give a flying donkey's butt if you know this. Her music rocks!!!! That's not to say, I'm one of those idiotic mainstream loving stupid faces. Nay, I enjoy ALL music(except for modern hip hop, and country). That's right, I love all metal, early hip hop, classic rock, current rock, pop... yeah..

Anyway! For old times sake...



What was the first CD you remember buying, or you remember your parents buying for you? (Or record, cassette, ect.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, oh yeah Britney looked fantastic those days!.
    I don't remember my first CD, but one of the first and most loved ones was Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers. I was 11 or 12 when I bought it and it changed my life! and now 10 years later I'm still a huge fan and they are my favorite band. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think mine was the Vengaboy's CD? haha, loved them :P

    ReplyDelete